APTRA is the trade association for the duty free and travel retail industry in the Asia Pacific region, serving all members and the industry to help grow the business and protect it when challenges arise.
- Through technology-led initiatives, seminars and conferences, APTRA serves to facilitate contact between members;
- Through bespoke training initiatives, APTRA is building the industry’s brand as a highly professional, caring and responsible retail channel;
- Through intensive consumer and market research, APTRA provides a solid knowledge bank, bringing valuable, actionable data relevant to all sectors;
- Through regular communication, APTRA seeks to spread awareness and knowledge about the industry and the importance of travel retail for governments, airports, airlines and related businesses;
- Through regional monitoring, and in collaboration with member companies and trade associations in other parts of the world, APTRA is constantly on the alert for new challenges where its advocacy on behalf of the industry is needed with national governments and policy-makers in order to safeguard and grow the business of all concerned.
The geographical area covered by APTRA includes countries in Eastern Asia, South Eastern Asia, South Central Asia and Oceania.
APTRA does not permit any non-member third party company or organisation to solicit or market to APTRA members either directly or on our behalf. All information pertaining to member companies and their employees contained within the APTRA website is for the use of member companies only.