Luxurynsight, a French research company specialising in the luxury market, is providing APTRA with a rolling news service delivered straight to the APTRA website. APTRA’s first Associate Member, Luxurynsight is providing a condensed version of its personal knowledge hub “Luxurynsight’s LY News” to APTRA members.
The news feed, which is available via the news subsection www.aptra.asia/luxurynsight-news, will be updated regularly to provide APTRA with a centralised news service on luxury retail in Asia Pacific.
The full version allows subscribers to get insights on the next customers, next investments, next markets, next competitor moves, among other insights. Luxurynsight’s smart data platform dedicated to the luxury industry provides the data and insights to monitor, analyze and predict the luxury business.
It incorporates the first ever search engine and monitoring tool specialised in the luxury industry covering validated news articles from over 800 carefully curated sources allowing subscribers to get instant updates with custom alerts on topics of interest.
Access the news feed via the news section of the APTRA website at this link: http://www.aptra.asia/luxurynsight-news
Some examples of the articles featured in the news feed are:
- Travel Presents the New Big Opportunity in Luxury Retail
- Tod’s is first luxe label to premiere a product with a blogger on WeChat Mini
- Reality Check for China’s Luxury Rebound
- Why mastering social media in China is a must for luxury brands
- Bulgari inaugure un hôtel de luxe à Shanghai
- Mr. Bags x Longchamp: How to Make 5 Million RMB in 2 Hours | Jing Daily
- Why Chinese Consumers Don’t Buy Multinational Brands – CKGSB